The Capital Area Pharmacists Association will award up to two $500 scholarships each year to individuals who meet the established criteria. The use of the scholarship is non-restrictive. A committee assigned by the CAPA Executive Board will select the recipients. The scholarship will be awarded in December.
The applicant must:
- Have a residence or be a resident in Ingham, Eaton, Clinton, or Shiawassee Counties
- Be in at least the 1st Professional year of the pharmacy curriculum when applying
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or above
- Submit application by November 1st. Click here for Scholarship Application.
- Have a Letter of Recommendation or Recommendation Form submitted from an individual associated with the profession of pharmacy (family member excluded). Click here for Recommendation Form.
- Have not been awarded the CAPA Scholarship in the previous year
The Capital Area Pharmacists Association, a component organization of the Michigan Pharmacist Association, represents the pharmacy profession in Mid Michigan, including Clinton, Eaton, Ingham and Shiawassee counties. The Association strives to advance public health and patient care and the interests of the pharmacy profession. The ultimate purpose is to encourage and support its members as professionals responsible for the delivery of patient-focused care.
For questions, please email CAPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1415 Clifton Avenue
Lansing, MI 48910
Your Local Professional
Double click here to add text.
your html snippet