The Capital Area Pharmacists Association will award up to two $500 scholarships each year to an individual(s) who meets the established criteria. The use of the scholarship is non-restrictive. A committee assigned by the CAPA Executive Board will select the recipient(s). The scholarship will be awarded in October.
- Has a residence or is a resident in Ingham, Eaton, Clinton, or Shiawassee Counties
- Is in at least the 1st Professional year of the pharmacy curriculum when applying
- Has a GPA of 2.0 or above
- Provides a Letter of Recommendation from an individual associated with the profession of pharmacy (family member excluded)
- Completes and submits application material by established deadline
The Capital Area Pharmacists Association, a component organization of the Michigan Pharmacist Association, represents the pharmacy profession in Mid Michigan, including Clinton, Eaton, Ingham and Shiawassee counties. The Association strives to advance public health and patient care and the interests of the pharmacy profession. The ultimate purpose is to encourage and support its members as professionals responsible for the delivery of patient-focused care. For more information visit capapharm.org.
Please return the application, letter of recommendation, and proof of the above requirements by November 1, 2019 to:
Sarah Eagleston, PharmD
Sparrow Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy
1215 East Michigan Avenue
Lansing, MI 48912